Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome to ProBlogger Philpippines

Hi there! Welcome to ProBlogger Philippines. My name is Louie R. Sison. I am the owner and founder of this site. I am please to welcome you and hope you do not just enjoy your stay but will discover all the answers to your blogging questions.

From Curiosity to Earning Money
I started blogging in the year 2009. I was a web developer back then when a friend of mine introduced this form of media. Immediately, it changed my life. I feel in love with blogging. Although it was not easy, I was determined to continue. I spent hours and hours to study and master my niche. Current, I maintain more than 5 blogs and I earn decent money from all of them.

What can you get from this site?
What you can get from this site will depend on you. I use this site to put all my thoughts in my blogging career. All tips and information here are based from my studies and experience. I do not promise instant money. All articles are published "as is". The site is designed to help other aspiring bloggers as a reference for blog tips, SEO and earning money online.

Watch out for my book
Yup! Watch out for my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

My Followers

My Facebook